| SHOP |

Bio

Chicago, Illinois, United States

Monday, August 3, 2009

Wizard Chicago Comic-Con 2009





This year I'll be participating for the first time at Wizard World's Artist Alley.
My former American Academy of Art classmates, Matthew McCarty, Marcello Biott, Jodi Hoover and myself will be sharing a table (good looking out Matt). Wizard World is one of the largest traveling conventions in the world that showcases everything comic books, video games, film and anime.
I've been to the event in the past and was able to meet Walt(Thor) and Louise Simonson(Steel) and they both gave me really good feedback on my artwork. This time I'm looking to take advantage of being there for a longer period of time and meeting more people and interacting with fans (crazy costumes and all). My friend and writer Ronnie Reo(SaSunian Prophecy) is also coming along to check out the madness for the first time, and we're gonna have a ball. Other AAArt alumn are gonna be there too, so it should be a good time.

2 comments:

bryan said...

I can't wait to check out what everyone is gonna have to show. I'm really excited about it!

NiteTurner said...

Me too Bryan. People can't really tell but I'm as giddy as a school girl standing behind concrete knowing Robert Pattinson is on the other side.