| SHOP |

Bio

Chicago, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Comic Con 2009






Just a few pics from Wizard World Chicago Comic-con 2009. It was an experience I would have never imagined, especially the way this year had been going. Thanks to Matt McCarty for hooking us up with the table, allowing me the opportunity to be apart of this and showcase my art. Thanks to Reo, Mikey and my younger bro Jamal for riding with me and showing support (you guys excitement was enough for me), and last but not least Jodi and Marcelo.
Kevin Nash (TNA/ former WCW and WWF champ) one of my favorite wrestlers of all time-
Tara/Victoria/Lisa Marie Varon (former TNA KO champ/WWE women's champ) One of the nicest people I've ever met.
Tom Nguyen (Illustrator/Kick A** comic art)Took time out to give me pointers and even drew a little pic in my book for free.

2 comments:

Marcelo Biott said...

thanks for leaving me out jess:(

NiteTurner said...

I thought I gave you a shout out.
My bad yeah you and Jodi both came through. Thank you both very much.