| SHOP |

Bio

Chicago, Illinois, United States

Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Nation gear for the new year.





It's that time again Nation, sorry I took so long. Now I'm back and reloaded.

Got new snap backs. New logos new colors.

Each cap is $28 (that includes shipping & handling). I can deliver them to you anywhere in the continintel United States (excludes Hawaii & Alaska).
To order just email me at jess.nelsonjr@yahoo.com anytime during the week.
#Nation: Black/Blue; Grey/Blue; Black; Black/Red
#NellzNation logo (star Double N's): Black/Red; Black/Blue; Black/Purple; Teal/Black


* the hats will not have the new era logo on them.
N.A.T.I.O.N

N-Normal is never acceptable

A-Always keep a cool head

T-Take nothing from no one.

I-Innerpeace is a constant struggle, so keep fighting

O-Oppose injustices and social irresponsibility

N-Never come whack

No comments: