| SHOP |

Bio

Chicago, Illinois, United States

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Okay...

So the paper stock for the WWE cards, is a little thin. I asked my mom to pick me up some 4x6 card paper if there was some at her job and I would give her the money. She did let me know what kind of paper they had, and I said okay. Would I didn't realize was that they were individual photo sheets.
I didn't want to complain about it, cause she was so tired when she came home and she bought what she saw. I should have been much more specific or went myself to see what was available. It's all good though. I printed on them anyways. The first pic came out a complete mess, but after a few adjustments all twelve pics printed great.
Now I just have to put them with a heavier stock so that I can sell them at Comic-Con next week. We'll see how it goes.

-So I'm out Nellz Nation.

No comments: