| SHOP |

Bio

Chicago, Illinois, United States

Friday, October 2, 2009

Hmph!

What Up Nellz Nation,

I think the tank is finally running on empty. I've been able to keep up drawing for nearly 3 months nonstop and today I couldn't do it. I mean starting from yesterday afternoon to this very morning, I couldn't draw a single good picture. I just finished touching up the Michael Jackson sketch I'm working on, then designed some new Nellz Nation characters Wednesday night.
I was a little hyped up yesterday you can say off just 2 cups of coffee, then candy later on that day, so my game was a little off, then this morning it continued on. After doing a shirt- http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=161695735&albumID=1229889&imageID=41129535-for TNA knockout Tara (who still hasn't decided on a shirt design), I was emailed believe it or not by fitness model and lingerie model Jenny Poussin to do a comic version of her. So far I came up with some decent costumes, but the drawings were terrible. I'm thinking of not even doing it at all (not just because of those bad drawings). To boot, my Microsoft Word is actin crazy and wont open my resume. I don't know, I'm ranting again, but I have had some decent moments in the past couple of months so I can't front on that.
That's why I come here, I can say what I want when I want how I want.
Good Day NN.

4 comments:

bryan said...

No Jesse!! You've had a few days to recharge, but I think you should really do a comic version of Jenny!! Not only does she look like fun to draw, but that's just such a great opportunity man.

NiteTurner said...

Bry I'm not even gonna ask how you know how fun she looks.

But I'm contemplating it, I promised so many others some art, I just got a little burnt out. My uncle still expects to see some drawings for his Children's book.

bryan said...

We googled last night. ...Well not exactly. I googled her after I read this. But it was last night!

I totally get what you're saying about being burned out. I'm just saying that, ya know... she's someone that can be considered a professional in her field. And any time a professional of any sort is interested in something you do, there's a good chance it'll attract more attention to you.

NiteTurner said...

Yeah she's super hot, and part of the reason why it's hard to draw, cause I was having a hardtime with the likeness. Plus I've run outta space to draw in my house so that's been sucking too.

IDK I just gotta stop complaining and draw sexy canadian underwear models like I was born to do.